1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Collapse || Horror Role play Server (1.10)

Discussion in 'PC Servers' started by PumpMelon, Dec 29, 2016.

1. PumpMelon

PumpMelon Newbie

Ratings:
    The Collapse
    Prequel to the epic story of "No Signal"
    Social platforms -
    Discord
    Website

Hello guys, I'm PumpMelon, one of the creators / developers for The Collapse.

Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 7.35.34 PM.png

What is The Collapse?

The Collapse is set in a contemporary time and it is a prequel to the "No Signal" server. The plot takes place even before the Asteroid collision with Earth.

You are a visitor (or other pre-defined role) of Varisvara, a small old town dedicated mainly to the tourism, that's located in an island far away from civilization. The residents of this town are friendly and others mysterious. Everything seems fine and normal in this town... But that won't last for too much. You will be the protagonist or witness of the strange events that will occur in this peaceful town.

This project contains a very immersive experience full of horror, suspense, mystery and a lot of role play. This also includes, as the previous project, a custom resource pack that will make everything even more amazing.

At the time of writing this, we are hoping to start beta testings at 12/29/16. It is still not to late to hop on the train to Varisvara however, we're an active community always looking to see new faces. We do however have an application format, as we are currently only looking for role players. Though don't be discouraged if your inexperienced, we're happy to teach new players!

IGN (In-game name):
    Why would you like to have a pre-defined role?:
    Are you experienced with roleplay?:
    In roleplay, what does Metagaming mean?:
    In roleplay, what does Powergaming mean?:

Please provide a RP example/response to the following scenario, using this format:

Me: Don't touch me! *Screams*
    Bandit: Listen! Give me all the goodies you have in your bag! Now! *Starts pointing him with a gun*

You are walking through the streets of "Varisvara", a small old town located in an island. As you walk you notice a shining object in an alley. You attempt to grab it but as soon as you crouch and try to catch this object someone appears behind you. Then this person says something to you...

"Hey, what do you think you are doing?!"

Thanks for your time! We're always happy to hear feedback and often implement useful suggestions!

Pictures

Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 7.36.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 7.38.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 7.38.10 PM.png

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  2. iLenz

iLenz Member Moderator Pixel

Minecraft accounts: iLenz
    Ratings:
    Wow! It looks great!